Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

Dear you..

Dear You....

You’re one of the people I adore. You make my mood boost up when I see your awesome performance. You give a tons of spirit when I hear your great voice.

Now, the situations will be different. It will be so hard for me, and people around . But there’s a part when I could not interfere your personal problem. If you think its time to  go, then just let go. There’s no point in looking back. We cannot change the past. We can only accept the change and move forward. Just see your future and make it better.

I really apologize for all my mistakes. Maybe I do a thing or say a word that hurt you. Really I don’t mean like that. Also sorry for can not being a good friends. I just learned from everything I’ve done, to make it better everyday :)
 I always pray the best for you, with your new day, new part, and new world. I’m sure that God have another plans, another great plans that change your life better. 

Remember that God would never take something away from you without the intention of replacing it with something much better ;)

Keep spread your love and spirit to the people around, with your word, with your voice   It’ll means a lot for them. Keep singing because you’re awesome in it. Keep create something new that makes people will always remember you.

Good luck there. Thanks for the memories that never be forgotten. 

I’ll never stop for misiing you :’)

NB:
Dear you..
You know who you are :')

1 komentar:

  1. ehhmmmm,,,
    I'm really touched with your post coz I think I have same feeling with u :(

    BalasHapus